Guinea GN Facts Info Stuff
World Country Facts:
Guinea Facts Info Stuff (GN):
Guinea Latitude Facts: 10.055 and Guinea Longitude Facts: -12.2833333333333
Various World Country Facts:
- Kosovo Category: People - Ethnic groups (%): Albanians 88%, Serbs 7%, other 5% (Bosniak, Gorani, Roma, Turk, Ashkali, Egyptian)
- Pacific Ocean Category: Introduction - Background: The Pacific Ocean is the largest of the world's five oceans (followed by the Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, and Arctic Ocean). Strategically important access waterways include the La Perouse, Tsugaru, Tsushima, Taiwan, Singapore, and Torres Straits. The decision by the International Hydrographic Organization in the spring of 2000 to delimit a fifth ocean, the Southern Ocean, removed the portion of the Pacific Ocean south of 60 degrees south.
- Marshall Islands Category: Government - Judicial branch: Supreme Court; High Court; Traditional Rights Court
- Guernsey Category: Geography - Area (sq km): total: 78 sq km; land: 78 sq km; water: 0 sq km; note: includes Alderney, Guernsey, Herm, Sark, and some other smaller islands
- Midway Islands Category: Economy - Economy - overview: The economy is based on providing support services for the national wildlife refuge activities located on the islands. All food and manufactured goods must be imported.