About Facts Info Stuff
We present the Facts!
- Costa Rica Category: Geography - Map references: Central America and the Caribbean
- Turkey Category: People - Age structure (%): 0-14 years: 24.4% (male 8,937,515/female 8,608,375); 15-64 years: 68.6% (male 25,030,793/female 24,253,312); 65 years and over: 7% (male 2,307,236/female 2,755,576) (2008 estimate)
- Micronesia, Federated States of Category: Communications - Telephones - main lines in use: 8,700 (2007)
- San Marino Category: Transportation - Roadways (km): total: 292 km; paved: 292 km (2006)
- Jarvis Island Category: People - Population: uninhabited; note: Millersville settlement on western side of island occasionally used as a weather station from 1935 until World War II, when it was abandoned; reoccupied in 1957 during the International Geophysical Year by scientists who left in 1958; public entry is by special-use permit from US Fish and Wildlife Service only and generally restricted to scientists and educators; visited annually by US Fish and Wildlife Service
Source: CIA - The World Factbook https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2028.html