Somalia SO Facts Info Stuff
World Country Facts:
Somalia Facts Info Stuff (SO):
Somalia Latitude Facts: 8.61333333333333 and Somalia Longitude Facts: 45.52
Various World Country Facts:
- Burma Category: People - Age structure (%): 0-14 years: 25.7% (male 6,236,484/female 6,038,576); 15-64 years: 68.9% (male 16,300,380/female 16,627,045); 65 years and over: 5.4% (male 1,098,344/female 1,457,352) (2008 estimate)
- Bermuda Category: Economy - Economy - overview: Bermuda enjoys the third highest per capita income in the world, more than 50% higher than that of the US. Its economy is primarily based on providing financial services for international business and luxury facilities for tourists. A number of reinsurance companies relocated to the island following the 11 September 2001 attacks and again after Hurricane Katrina in August 2005, contributing to the expansion of an already robust international business sector. Bermuda's tourism industry - which derives over 80% of its visitors from the US - continues to struggle but remains the island's number two industry. Most capital equipment and food must be imported. Bermuda's industrial sector is small, although construction continues to be important; the average cost of a house in June 2003 had risen to 6,000. Agriculture is limited with only 20% of the land being arable.
- Christmas Island Category: Government - International organization participation: none
- Juan de Nova Island Category: Economy - Economy - overview: Several thousand tons of guano are mined per year.
- Zimbabwe Category: Economy - Imports - commodities (%): machinery and transport equipment, other manufactures, chemicals, fuels