Congo CG Facts Info Stuff
World Country Facts:
Congo Facts Info Stuff (CG):
Congo Latitude Facts: -2.49666666666667 and Congo Longitude Facts: 14.3
Various World Country Facts:
- Marshall Islands Category: Introduction - Background: After almost four decades under US administration as the easternmost part of the UN Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, the Marshall Islands attained independence in 1986 under a Compact of Free Association. Compensation claims continue as a result of US nuclear testing on some of the atolls between 1947 and 1962. The Marshall Islands hosts the US Army Kwajalein Atoll (USAKA) Reagan Missile Test Site, a key installation in the US missile defense network.
- French Polynesia Category: Geography - Land boundaries (km): 0 km
- Liberia Category: Government - Constitution: 6 January 1986
- Jersey Category: Communications - Radio broadcast stations: AM NA, FM 1, shortwave 0 (UK radio broadcasts carried via local relays) (2008)
- Wallis and Futuna Category: Economy - Economy - overview: The economy is limited to traditional subsistence agriculture, with about 80% of labor force earnings from agriculture (coconuts and vegetables), livestock (mostly pigs), and fishing. About 4% of the population is employed in government. Revenues come from French Government subsidies, licensing of fishing rights to Japan and South Korea, import taxes, and remittances from expatriate workers in New Caledonia.