About Facts Info Stuff
We present the Facts!
- Jamaica Category: Transportation - Railways (km): total: 272 km; standard gauge: 272 km 1.435-m gauge; note: 207 of these km belonging to the Jamaica Railway Corporation had been in common carrier service until 1992 but are no longer operational; 57 km of the remaining track is privately owned and used by ALCAN to transport bauxite (2003)
- Italy Category: Economy - Natural gas - imports (cu m): 73.95 billion cu m (2007 estimate)
- Monaco Category: Government - Judicial branch: Supreme Court or Tribunal Supreme (judges appointed by the monarch on the basis of nominations by the National Council)
- Morocco Category: Economy - Budget: revenues: .09 billion; expenditures: .41 billion (2008 estimate)
- Micronesia, Federated States of Category: Communications - Telephones - main lines in use: 8,700 (2007)
Source: CIA - The World Factbook https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2028.html